What you can expect
- 6 keynote presentations covering a multitude topics – motivation, customer service, change, team building, IT challenges and the future of work
- Several breakout sessions featuring both well-known industry analysts such as Chris Matchett and consultants such as Andrea Kis, as well as a wide range of end-users including the likes of Amanda Kirby, Sally Bogg and Keith Barber
- Hear from practitioners and industry experts on topics such as problem management, IT costs, service catalog, the future of the service desk, IT security, metrics and KPI’s, delivering service excellence and more
- Gala Dinner – an evening of class, fine dining, entertainment and the presentation of SDI’s IT Service and Support Awards, with awards for: Best Managed Service Desk Award; Best Service Desk Award; and Best Vendor Award
- Networking opportunities with peers
Both Rebecca Beach and I will also be in attendance. If you would like to schedule a meeting with either of us at the conference please email me. We are interested in hearing from all attendees whether you are a vendor, practitioner, consultant or other!
We hope to see you there!
SDI Annual Conference
Hilton Metropole, Birmingham, UK
Booking rates are available online