Last year reader Gregory Bayliss-Hall triumphed with his submission and you can read his experiences of the event here.
The free ticket will include:
- Entry to the pre-conference networking event on Sunday 9th November
- Entry to both days of the conference and exhibition (Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th November) containing four dedicated tracks of service management presentations, numerous opportunities to meet with other service management professionals and an ITSM exhibition featuring over 40 exhibitors and sponsors
- Entry to the fabulous Awards Dinner hosted by comedian, radio and TV personality Paul Sinha on the evening of Monday 10th November
The ticket will not include:
- Travel expenses
The ticket may include:
- Embarassing dancing (yours and ours)
- A hangover
Let us know why you deserve to attend itSMF UK. Share with us the fabulous things you have achieved within ITSM this year, how this conference will help you in your day-to-day job and how this ticket will change your ITSM life!
Please keep it short and snappy with 200 words or less please.
Submit your entry here.
- Deadline to enter is Friday 17th October
- You don’t have to be an itSMF UK member to participate in this competition
- This competition is open to readers all over the world however travel to and from the event will be your own responsibility
- How to enter: Post your reason why you deserve to win this free ticket here
- The ITSM Review will choose the winning entry
- The ITSM Review’s decision is final
- We reserve the right to change the rules retrospectively at any point, because… well because this is our competition and we said so.